Sunday, July 28, 2013

How did you support your local busineses today?

Just out of curiosity, what did you do to support your locally owned and operated businesses yesterday?

I didn't do any shopping, but I did go to an auction. I don't know if the auctioneers were local people nor do I know how local all the items being sold were, but I do know the food stand was locally owned. I ate lunch there. Of course, I planned on eating lunch at the locally owned restaurant in town, but I chose to support the stand at the auction, instead. By the time I finished making a video around Cambridge that I wanted to make, I was hungry, again, so I ended up supporting the locally owned restaurant in town, anyway. Oh, then on the way home, I bought my beer at the locally owned liquor store.

Well, dang it, I did a pretty good job at supporting my locally owned and operated businesses today, after all, and I didn't even try!

No comments:

Post a Comment